I’m asking for your assistance to find groups and companies Business Navigators can help.
Please let me know when you have identified prospective clients that Business Navigators can help.
For you to know what to look for, you should understand that Business Navigators offers three types of support.
Last week we introduced the third type of support.
The Offsite Special Focus Retreat
This week let’s begin to look at our ‘Target Market’.
There is a complexity regarding the defining characteristics of the people and business’ we’ve helped.
It will take a few posts to explore those traits.
First, those potential clients share expressed pain.
- “I know what I should do I just don’t have the time.”
- “I woke up at three again couldn’t get back to sleep.”
- “My sales are up but there’s less money.”
- “I’d like one meeting that achieved something.”
- “How can I motivate my people.”
- “I don’ run this business it runs me.”
- “I’ve got everything in my head.”
- “I look at my desk and I don’t know where to begin.”
- “I’m a fireman just putting out fires.”
Next Wednesday we’ll continue our focus on the characteristics of a Business Navigators client.
Please let me know if you are interested in helping me.
Voicemail or text 419-283-0632